Monday, January 10, 2011

Spring is on its way


Get ready spring is on its way and what better place to come for your cute little spring summer dresses {Vintage Lucys of course}. I will be adding a ton of new styles this month so keep a look out. My dresses are great because they are machine washable and dryer safe and can be worn for years with leggings as they grow. So come on over by clicking here and check out my sweet unique collection just for your little one! Picture above is from one of my sweet customers and friend Amy childers photography and her beautiful children.

1 comment:

  1. HELLO! I AM NEW TO FOLLOWING DIFFERENT BLOGS AND AM AMAZED AT THE AMOUNT OF BLOGS OUT THERE. I AM ALSO A NEW FAN OF ALL THINGS VINTAGE. I LOVE THE ITEMS YOU HAVE. I AM ALSO INTERESTED IN THE MANY GIVE AWAYS I HAVE SEEN. YOU ARE MOST DEF ON MY LIST OF BLOGS TO FOLLOW!

    ReplyDelete