Monday, November 07, 2011

Trunk Queens™ Return




I am bringing back a fun and exciting adventure this year... My trunk shows had been in hiatus but we are bringing them back due to demand! I am looking for permanant trunk hosts my {Trunk Queens} will be a hand selected few by me personally. I want a close knit intimate group of girls who love my line and want to promote it and grow with my company.
Vintage lucys is bursting at the seams with orders we are in boutiques worldwide which is a hard thing to do and keep with the {handmade} aspect which we will always do.
We are in a warehouse to make room for assistants with the line and what better way to grow {home trunk shows}.
Grab your territory now before they get spoken for :)




5 comments:

  1. I would absolutely love to be a trunk queen!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How would I go about getting more info? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could I get more info?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am very interested in being a trunk queen. Do you have anyone in Palm Desert/Indian Wells, California? I LOVE your products and would be very interested in selling. Thanks so much!! Marnie Peck
    peckfamily03@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. please email vlheadtrunkqueen@yahoo.com for more information.

    ReplyDelete