Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Boutique Childrens Clothing studio



As we start to wrap up the year 2011 alls I can say is Boy oh boy what a year we have had here at Vintage Lucys! We had moved into a much needed larger studio this year located in las vegas nevada where we handmake all of the items you see on our website.

The majority of our items are shipped out worldwide as we supply many high end boutiques and we have managed to keep the boutique stockists growing each year with alot of hard work I might add. We are also thrilled with the photos our customers post on our fb page and send to us in emails with little notes of encouragement and how they absolutly love The Vintage Lucys Clothing line and I must say that is the best part of my job and I love you for sending those to me!

With the closing of this year we are excited about the year 2012 as we have so much planned for Vintage lucys and have had the chance to meet and work with some amazing people. We will have a few new people joining our team this year to make Vl run smoother and grow into the label that it truley is. We will have a head of marketing, a new Trunk Queen™ Coordinator and a new assistant that is going to revamp all of our technical things around here :) Again I would like to thank you all who follow my page and purchase items from my handmade line you are amazing.




2 comments:

  1. Drooling over the new set-up and I have not even learned to sew yet! :-) Just learned there is a boutique here in Cedar Rapids that carries some of your line..."Splurge" so will see what they have, but would also be very interested in doing a trunk show if that is available in 2012! Love Vintage Lucy's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drooling over the new set-up and I have not even learned to sew yet! :-) Just learned that Vintage Lucy's has some items at a local Boutique, "Splurge", so will look to see what they have! Would also be very interested in hosting a trunk show if that is available in 2012! Love Vintage Lucy's!

    ReplyDelete