Saturday, October 29, 2011

Behind the scenes peek



We Have continued to grow this year and opened a brand new warehouse/studio in Las Vegas Nevada where we will be holding open studio events really soon as we are working hard on having enough stock not to disappoint any travelers :) With growth comes some pains and boy have we had ours as this started out as a small handmade business and eventually grew into what it is today as I employee 2 full time assistants and continue to grow. We have had alot of trial and errors but have managed to tackle each one and will continue to do so as needed. Did you know that when I source out I not only try to get all supplies from usa based manufacturers but I also try and use mom and pop business which one day just might help our economy out. {fingers crossed} Ok ok no politics on here.

I would like to thank you for reading my blog and hopefully purchashing something from my line for you or your little ones as your continued support is a blessing and It enables me to do what I absolutly have loved since childhood and that is design {I always love to create and design} Stay tuned as I will be posting a new line the end of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment