Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!






I must admit this is my favorite holiday besides christmas! It also holds a special place in my heart as this was my older brothers favorite holiday before he passed away...he would even decorate his car lol. We just moved so im not even unpacked all the way but I did manage to find time to decorate a tad bit and wanted to share with you {nothing special but fun} :)

I totally love halloween so feel free to post any of your pics on my facebook page...We did a cemetary in front of the house but the wind has managed to destroy it so when I get home today I will have to fix it all up before the trick or treaters come. Also did you know read below on the other halloween post as I am going to be doing a giveaway with halloween vl item pics :) Ok now off to sewing my new line I hope you all have a SPOOKTACULAR halloween :)

2 comments:

  1. OOOO love the pics!!! Especially the 1st one....H-ween is my fave too!!!
    Thanx so much for your visit and I am glad you will be posting more...love your children's line too...just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by :) Love your blog as well and I will be visiting often :)
    tab

    ReplyDelete